Sabtu, 23 Oktober 2010

My Original Card [Yugi - Oh!]



Isn't it cool ??
I made this card because everyone in my dorm keep teeling me to make my own ace card. Yeah, as you can see it clearly, this card is inspired by Zeus. I dunno why but, after reading his chapter in Greek Myth I became intrested in him. Anyway, is this card broken ? I don't think so. Yes, it's effect is a bit overkill but you must pay 1000 LP to activate it and althrough it is divine attribute, it is not immune to trap and magic, so I guess it's fair enough

Those of you who played Persona 4 will recognize this card.Yeah, it's the same Yoshitsune that have a surplisingly powerfull physical skill "Hassau Tobi". To imitate his signature skill, I'll make it so that the oppenent lose 800LP (Hassau Tobi is 8 Hit Phy, got it ?)

2 komentar: